Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Faithful God

I made my best efforts to get the solution, and it was finally found. It was very obvious and wouldn't be too hard to get it, because it was a common sense, something which was logically made sense, and furthermore, it could be proved. However, how come there was still somebody did not want to listen to your explanations and did not believe what you said? He/she just simply got angry easily with what you told when they heard of it, they showed impatiences, and argued with you unreasonably, they absolutely did not believe what you said, but put their trust to those who weren't involve in the task of working out the solution, and to make matter worse, this people weren't the staff of the company. Suppose He/she being as your superior should support you for making the best efforts to solve the company problem, instead of asking you to stop doing the tasks instantly. All this bullshits have really disappointed me so much, and it was very sad to get to know that my efforts have shown that I was not trusted. But... but... but... God is a faithful God! Everything is in His control, He showed righteousness to me, He made things to work well...... finally the reality was being shown to my superior, then, only she believed, and apologized to me. Thanks God! You are my faithful God, people don't believe what I already did, but alone, You know me very well, and be at my side, I thank you, Lord!!

"I can do all things in Him who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

No comments: