Sunday, June 22, 2008

Who is your God?

It was too bad, I couldn't fall into sleep easily last night, this might be due to the mocha coffee. And then, many things came across my mind, it wasn't too nice to me, no worries, and pray to God.

The moment I struggled with the uneasy problems was like a breath that couldn't work, I really hope that I can get out of it as soon as possible, and pray that the Merciful God will always make a way, I really thank Him for being my supports and strength at the moment that I needed most. The times I was in sufferings, loneliness, helpless, disappointment.....etcs. Always, He becomes my crony, and my help.

Every steps I move, He attaches me His promise-He will keep me safe from the traps of the darkness power. Thanks God! Your grace is enough, and Your love is so wonderful and great.

We have a special guest this morning, Pr. Jim Allen was sharing God's word with us. Not much notes were taken down. But, there were still certain words have my attention.

"I do not want to share what we are doing, but what God is doing."
I really like this saying. It's true, we shall talk about what God is doing, glorify Him, not us. Preaching His gospel, not ours. It is right!

And at the beginning, He asked, "Who is your God?" . Oh ya, it is a very simple question. Isn't it? And, we may know who is our God, but, the critical question is,
"In your life, who is your God?"
It's true, this is something that we really need to think about. We may have lost in the middle of our life journey when many trials and tribulations arose, and it has struck us into a very difficult situation. Or, if there is an option between "something" and God, and this "something" is not something which is in line with God, then, will we still accept it?

Life is tough, but I have God be my strength.

No comments: