Monday, June 9, 2008

Time is insufficient

Last night I went to bed a little bit early... my body so tired... too many stuff to carry out...
too much thing to do for myself... morning... afternoon... night... I just felt that I didn't have enough time to finish... so tired about the stuff I needed to go through... but I really need to undergo this if I want to proceed to another "stage"...
Day off, but no rest... time is insufficient, perhaps I still don't know how to manage well my schedule. But I am trying to make my best efforts, one thing to remind myself, is the ability to differentiate the priority of tasks that I need to carry out first in order. ...
And the other matter is, the internet line sucks, it was so slow for this 2 days... I called to the ISP, but I didn't get the problem solved at once, they still need 2 working days to find out the problem. This really slow down my task, it is really a waste of time. May God remembers this. What I can say is, I am almost fainted with the stuff surround me all day long, and that, I still haven't finished it. O Lord, please help me. The process could be so tough and so hard, but the outcome would be a joyful and thankful song. Don't you believe it? Yes, I do.

No comments: