Sunday, June 29, 2008

Righteousness and Justice

It is good to wake up in the early morning and go to the Sunday Service to worship Him. Even though my body wasn't in a good condition this morning. But praise the Lord. I didn't take that as an accuse to stop attending the church service, because this wasn't something good enough to please God. But it would only set us farther from Him.

I got today message with the below conclusion,
Love, for the sake of the Gospel.
Verses taken for reference: 1 Corinthians 9:19-23

So tired... coming back so late from the office tonight... it was about 11.1xpm... I dissatisfied and unhappy with the matter happened to me. O Lord, please comfort me with Your great love.

The LORD works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.
- Psalm 103:6

No comments: