Monday, June 30, 2008

There is always Hope in every new day.

Life without God = Emptiness.
Make sense.?!
Why are people being so rush at their every day life? Isn't it they don't have any better choices? Life is not a choice? Perhaps, yes. But there have no absolute answer I think. We might have in a very difficult situation, and we couldn't change the environment, but we can choose to think it the positive way. Then, thinking is a choice. How we think will affect how we live. Therefore, thinking is very important in life. oh.. what am I talking here..... finding the logic of life? haha... ... hey, come on, this is not funny.

I purchased two magazines for July issue, I think I have made it a habit already. However, if it is good, what is really matter? but, sometimes, it is just about the matter of "$$", because I need to spend money for it. Well, I don't know, ... but I find it good. And it does bring me benefits, though many times I can't finish its all.

June ends, July is coming. There is always Hope in every new day!! Just believe it, and I'll see the difference. O Lord, ya... I put my trust in You.

No comments: