Friday, January 2, 2009

Tiredness

Oh... God! I wasn't in my mood fully. I wanted to get more sleep, didn't want to get up from bed. You know what, I was terribly excited last night, I couldn't fall into sleep, tossed about in my sleep all night. Lots of things came up from my mind. whatever... okay, see, this is New Year, the impact of New Year. okay, now, being not enough sleep, I suffered tortures from the tiredness... hahah... Well, anyway, I was so happy for attending my friend's wedding ceremony and dinner yesterday, the whole day I'd been there in his hometown... met some of his colleagues... well, I tell you what, it's my pleasure to meet them, we did have a great great time there. Though it's about a 120++km round trip journey, but it's not that matter. Friend, what is friend, you may know what I'm trying to say here.

Tired... so tired...

To be continued...

No comments: