Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Living the God Life

Just wish to read a new spiritual book, therefore, I took some time browsing around in a Christian bookstore in the afternoon after my lunch. In fact, I was looking for Anita Corrine Donihue's writings. I like the way she expressed her writing, but since I couldn't find it, I just purchased this one. I can spend my time on plane to read this book. Yuh! I will be going back to my hometown very very soon. ......

I hanged out with a friend to 1U tonight, however, you know what, I ended up my shopping with nothing, but Häagen-Dazs ice cream, it was funny I think. I am not a shopaholic anyway. Perhaps I was too picky and unfamiliar with this place.

Returned home late tonight, I found an invitation letter from a church in my mailbox. To be honest, my first impression was very happy, with a full sense of curiosity I opened up the letter. And then, I understood the reason for this. :) it's so warm...

No comments: