Sunday, January 18, 2009

Give thanks!

A brand new Day! Give thanks to God!
Waking up early in this morning~ And today I went on my 2nd times to join the 1st service of this church which situated at this area. Well, I was surprised that somebody came to me, and asked for my full name. And that, one thing I felt very warm and happy, is that they still remember my nickname. Even though I previously attended the 2nd service of theirs, but their very good memory made me felt good. Thanks!

However, my attempt for joining their 1st service was failing myself to be punctual to reach at the office. I was almost 20 minutes late. So God, how? tell me please...

Here's the bulletin for this Sunday, and it came with a few pieces of "Ang Pau" that printed with words of blessings.


This was the another bulletin I collected from another church on last Sunday. I like their vision, "BUILDING GOD'S COMMUNITY & MAKING KNOWN HIS GLORY".
Great~ and I like their gathering... Yeah! however, nothing seems to be perfect, the celebration schedule is not match to my working hour. What I mean is, at the time I am still worshiping God and am listening to His sermon, it has already been reaching to my working hour. x_x



After my work, I made haste to one of the education exhibition in which held at a shopping centre. But, I would never thought that I would be late or missed it out. You know what, today is the last day, and it ended up at 7pm. My arrival time was over. Sh?t! I was totally late.
and I was disappointed too.

Anyway... I did grab something for Chinese New Year in this big big shopping centre. Yeah! Dinner... leaving... home....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.