Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Run to God

I was just so moved last night when my friend told of her feedback to me. I thought she has spoken to the wrong person, and I said sorry, it wasn't me. You know what, ... then only I realized. It was me who did the good job. She was talking to the right person. haha... I really appreciated her for remembering me. I would never think that something I consider it just a very little thing, and I just did it as normal as it is, and it will at last make a different. How amazing work! There were all just a forwarded emails, but God utilized it to do wonderful thing. Thanks God!! We may sometimes overlook or look down at any little thing we do. However, the fact tells us, it's not like that. It can be a blessings to other people.

Holiday mood... Chinese New year is around the corner. I have my own new year anticipation(s), but time is always the constraint. You expect to do something, or to go for something that is very exciting, & interesting... but you can't fight with the time. And financially you don't have enough spending for it.

Let the Hope of Life shines upon us, let the Love of God showering us, let our faith grows like a big mountain... let's keep on our efforts, run to God!

No comments: