Monday, January 19, 2009

Seek Him

Day off~ Thanks God~
I wanted to sleep more... but as usual I myself was awakened. Perhaps I've used to be like that. I mean I wake up at that hour usually.

Well, I think there are too many stuffs to cope with, and I don't really have enough extra time to spend with. And by the way, thanks God! Finally I've got most of the required photo(s) printed out, you know, it's always costly for that service. But if I don't do it, then, I will disappoint my family. That's a compulsory offering, I need to do it, it's a blessing, ok. :) And likewise, I've brought one of my jeans to a tailor, and she fixed it successfully, and thanks God, she charged me with a reasonable price, it costs me RM3.00 to sew back the pocket.

When your mind was fully congested by too many stuffs, then, it's the right time to come before God, and take your time to read, to speak and to listen to Him. Then, you will find the peace of mind from God.


What have God said to me? Seek Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.