Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Burden(s)

It was very great last night, chatted with a friend of mine... Thanks God~
The morning was new, refreshing... and it came with hope. But why am I still holding the bag of burden?......

I was excited. One of the reason was that I will be going to join the Church Prayer & Healing Night.
......
It has been a long long time I've never been attending the church prayer meeting. U know what, it made me realized this only at time when I was sitting in the auditorium. Well, it was a very good start of the year 2009. This was the first church prayer & healing night of the year. It's a blessing for attending it tonight. Was it not. I was really touched by the "invisible" voices that whispering in my heart. Many times I just ignored it like a habit. However, God will never ever stop doing His wonderful & amazing works. You would never know if you were not experience it before.
I asked for God's forgiveness for my mistakes & problems...... I need prayer, but I didn't go to the front of the stage when the Senior Pastor was making the calling, I saw many people stepped to the front, but I remained standing and prayed myself. why? I knew why.

Prayer Watch:
International, Pray for the nation, Pray for the Church... etcs

I did not have my dinner, my dinner was a bread, and the instant oatmeal I simply cooked tonight... anyway, it's a sweet memory... Thanks God~

No comments: