Sunday, January 11, 2009

Faith

Oh God~
The night sucks! I terribly coughed the whole night. I really didn't know how many hour I slept last night. I really afraid of unable to wake up in the next morning to attend the church service. But thanked God! I managed to get up. Well, I think this was the 4th times I came here. It's something that made me felt guilty, and it whispered in my ear. Okay, I think I should stop asking my friend to come along with me to join the English celebration since he doesn't know English at all. Though he told me it was ok, but I think I shall ask him to go back to Chinese celebration for his best understanding.

What is faith? Today's title talked about faith.
We've special speaker with us, he asked, ... So... what is faith?
The answer given was something I had never thought of or heard of, which is, RISK.
FAITH IS RISK.
So weird?... perhaps... but NO. I agreed.
In a sense that we all need faith when we come across to a very difficult or a very hard circumstances.

No comments: