Thursday, January 15, 2009

God is my healer

I'm not feeling well. Somehow I finally made up my mind, I stayed back at home, and took sick leave today. Okay, this times I went to see another doctor at another clinic. It's glad that she gave me advise, and taught me how to do a practical "self-healing", ....... wah... I've got it. And at last I asked if I could do any exercise, such as swimming & running, as I've been doing no exercise for almost two weeks, and she told me, swimming is okay, it is good(breathe), so I swam this afternoon, it's enjoyable. u know what, this is what we call "Medical Consultation", I was happy and satisfied with this, not like most of the other doctor(s) I met before this, they didn't give very much consultation & even no helpful guidelines, in general, they would ask you what's wrong, ... then, said, he/she would give the relevant medicine(s) for me, that's it. And the price, there's no much different. Anyway, I was thankful to God!

Jesus Christ, He is the Healer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.