Thursday, February 19, 2009

Trust & Hope

The days seem so tough to me.
It strikes me so bad, it hits me so much,
I have never thought of this were to happen.
And the fact has just shown to me how merciless it is,
in a flurry and discouragement, my tongue could not tell of any words,
I wish I could gain as many sympathies as I could,
Oh no, I expect for more understanding and supports,
however, God is to tell me that it is not the reason.

I need to be strong, and stronger than before,
Oh Lord, I say,
"I think I am not strong enough for this times."
But the fact is telling me that,
I am able to face it, and to overcome it.
In the stillness, I continue to learn to trust in You,
Your soothing hands comfort me, and heal me.
In You, my precious Lord, I put my trust,
You make me strong, and there's hope and peace I found in You.


** facing a very hard time in my career, and yet God is with me, and He comforts me with His greatest love. I sing to God, in His presence, I'm undone.

No comments: