Sunday, February 22, 2009

Praise You Lord

Thanks God! Day off today.
Well, today was a bit busy. But it's good!! People may say, they don't have enough money to spend. And as for me, well, I think this is true. Why? Because time is money. And we always have inadequate time to spend for our works personally. Haha.. do you agree with me, I guess you will do. And I did experience this.

I like the message shared this morning in church, it's about "forgiveness... love..." it's like God was talking to me... praise and worship session is always very moving... I was nearly weeping, but the fact that I was resisting my tear(s) to be flowing out, and dropping down. I was strong to do this, but it's not 100%, it was 60-70% I would say, until the time I used my finger to tip on my cheek, it's wet, oh God, my tears, you know what, the tear was flown down without control. I failed to stop my tears flowing out. Praise You Lord! You touched me, You soothed my heart.

God is my shepherd, He will lead me, and stretch out His arm to me in the time of trouble(s)... Have Faith... Trust HIM!!

It's great! I went to attend a classical music concerts this afternoon, Symphony no.IOO in G Military, Haydn. Wow... so great!

No comments: