Tuesday, February 10, 2009

For your Good sake

I haven't blogged for a little while. ... One of the main reason I haven't blogged is because of I don't know how to say already, what I mean is I've got so many things squeezing in my heart, I'd like to speak out, and yet I fail. Well... it's okay.

It was quite busy recently. And there's ups & downs...... no matter it was the political issue of the country that broke out recently, or thing(s) about I myself. Anyway, I just hate favoritism so much! But I can't do anything to change it. ...... but ... but you know what, I'm not defeated. I'm strong enough to go on my life, and still there's the love of God which encouraging me to move on.
And you know what, "God's power is our/my protection". Who can harm me?

.......

I've come out a conclusion for myself,
no matter how embarrassing things happened to me recently, and no matter how terrible thing to be fed up with, ... but one thing,
I know for sure,
God wants to link me back to Him for a very good sake-Good blessing. And He has given me a very good reason to accept & comprehend a very particular doubtful question an answer. Now I understand the reason why. It's sad, but thanks God!

No comments: