Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Morning Trip

I am very tired...
It was so excited but still tired I would say.
Anyway, I did enjoy it.
Okay, so what was it about?
I was aroused by the knocking sound of my door. It was about 3.2x a.m. Wow... so early... okay!
It was my pleasure to offer my help. Went out to fetch a friend's elder sister who was waiting for us some where in the city, and then, drove them off to the transportation centre of the city. (Have a peaceful journey, God bless you two)Thanks God! Everything worked smoothly, though I drove on the wrong road at first, however, I was able to get my way back in a very short while. Praise the Lord! You know what, to tell the true, my mind was still unclear at the time I went into my bed again after I reached home at about 420a.m. ...... and woke up again at about 900 a.m. to go out to work...... so funny...... though it was painful, as I had got not enough sleep but it was a very good experience, and I recalled some memories many years ago....
It's a tired day.... my eye bags are getting worse.... ah ah... gotta sleep early tonight.... God bless~

No comments: