Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday!
I was blessed! Thanks God!
It was really different to the past few years!
1. Over the past few years, this was the only 1st times I received a birthday greeting from my superior early in the morning, as well as the birthday's cake tonight, it's very nice and it tasted really good. You know what, it was the very 1st SMS birthday greeting I got early in the morning. I was really moving. Her relationship with me was getting better dramatically. Thanks God! my efforts, my prayers, my endurance... have not become a void of work though the favoritism existed badly.
2. I felt really good, and was very happy tonight, 2 of my friends were celebrating my birthday with me. We really had a very good time in that Japanese restaurant. Wow... the food there tasted really good... and we luv it so much.
3. Thanks for the SMS greetings & blessings, as well as phone greeting and greeting over internet.
4. Thanks for the Gift! Thanks for the time! Thanks God!
5. Thanks God! I did really enjoy the praise & worship time this morning. Great!

I didn't buy any birthday present for myself this year, but I did it differently this year-spending something for others.
I hope my birthday's wishes will come into reality within this year! Oh Lord, please remember this. Amen. :)

No comments: