Friday, February 13, 2009

The measure of a Christian

And finally it came to the night of CG gathering. Thanks God~
I was really excited. And I thanked God that I was managed to find my destination. Before that, I had had my dinner, and my shower, wow... so refreshing ...
Every one was very nice. And I like a little baby of a couple, well..well ... well.... she's just so cute...

We studied the book of James - chapter 1: 1
'The measure of a Christian.'

Well... this is something to do with who? a Christian, me myself... how am I going to response to God's love, do I need to do anything in order to gain His love, His salvation ... His mercy...
Grace.... it is the grace of God. Our love to God is not determined by only what we do for HIM, but a pure heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you...........
May you more enter and enjoy God's Loves. May God bless your health & lead a path of your life.

enyu152 said...

Thanks A Lot!! Bro.
Just came back from birthday dinner... it's just so great! Yeah! Thanks God~