Saturday, January 16, 2010

There Is More To The Secret


Without making so much consideration that will procrastinate me from the purchase, I grabbed this book right away tonight just not more than 2 minutes I think at a bookstore before I went to meet with my HK sister in Christ for dinner.

Have you heard of the best-selling book, The Secret, written by Rhonda Byrne? This would be the reason why I wanted to buy this book-There Is More To The Secret. What has gone wrong with the book, titled, "The Secret"? I'm very keen to know about it. And likewise, before this I've simply come across to a brief review of another best-selling author's book, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose, it was written by Eckhart Tolle, ...... it is something to do with new age movement, new age.

We Christian, what's our standpoint? How are we going to react? How deep do we know about our belief?...... How strong are we if...... ?

No comments: