Friday, January 1, 2010

New Hope New Present - 2010

Thanks God!
This is the beginning of the Year 2010.
Welcome 2010!

It's just so obvious that the age of the earth is getting older. We are all continue growing older as well. I believe that there are many people who don't like to hear of the word, old. It's not a good thing in their mind. Because everybody knows, what will happen is, "Life somehow will end one day."

However, as for me, positively I would say , new year is New Hope & New Present for me. Life will come to its end one day. But spiritually, I myself as a Christian, I believe that eternity is the HOPE. Heavenly Home is the final destination. God is Alpha & Omega.

It was awesome the celebration & watch-night service at church last night I would say. Thousands of people attended, it was so hard to find a parking space. I thanked God for the smooth traffic, no traffic jam on my journey. Anyhow, I think there would be some people was wondering why was it so many people willing to spend their time to come for the church celebration, what was the core attraction that dragged them in there. There could be many reason anyway, but I believe that it was indeed the love of God.

No comments: