Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cure is in Progress

It happened just 5 days back to Friday. I had never thought that an accident would happen to me, I saw a lot of bleeding on my palm at time I touched my forehead, it's just so scary, I was nearly fainted on the floor. I managed to wake myself up at once, I wasn't fully have a conscious mind while I was walking to the washroom... seriously I knew I would have a big trouble when I looked at my faces in the mirror, I would indeed require stitches, I grazed my eyebrow badly... how could I possibly crash into the big glass?... Thanks God! I managed to drive myself to the clinic safely... 3 injections, 2 stitches. It was painful!! I hated the antibiotic, I had allergy slightly at first, but my allergy was becoming serious when I continued to take it, it was right for me to abandon it aside. It's useless though the doctor changed my antibiotic. No antibiotic, No more allergy!

Just a few days left, I'll need to go back to meet the doctor again to take out the stitches. Oh God!......

These past few days I had come to learn a little about first-aids products.

1. Low Allergy Dressing Strip (For cuts, grazes and stitches)
2. Alcohol Swab (External Use Only - Isopropyl Alcohol 70%)
3. Gauze Swabs (Sterile) - There's also non-sterile selling in the market

Accident is avoidable, but it is unpredictable~

No comments: