Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Blessing of God

What is a blessing?
How to define it?
Well, I would say it this way, and you might know what is that.
Since I slept not well last night, I was extremely tired today, I was thinking of not to attend the bible study class tonight, and I was telling myself that I might be unable to attend it due to my body condition. However, my sub-conscious mind was speaking to me something different, and I was understood exactly about it-I will be blessed if I attend the bible study class tonight. Ok, let's say it in the other way, "We will be blessed for doing God's thing(s)." Or I can say, "What a very good blessing to those who pursuit God."
Not only for the good sake of myself, but it is God also.
What have happened before the bible study?
After my work, I went home, I told myself, I would have to make up my decision whether I would go or not.
How did I decide?
If my condition were getting better after my shower I would go. And I told myself, since I've registered for the bible study class (The Book of Acts), thus, I should finish it by attending every class of it. This is the determination I should have.
What was the result?
Thanks God! To tell the true, I was feeling better after taking my shower. Wow! God is so real! Of course, I went out for it.
It was so glad for attending the bible study class tonight, and additionally I was earlier than before. Haha .... Good!! .......

No comments: