Sunday, April 19, 2009

Structuring Your Life

Another new week has just started, and soon will be ended. That's life. Isn't it?
My friend couldn't come and join me at church this morning. Because his wife was not feeling well. Perhaps, I think he would better to join his wife to go to her church. Anyway, Thanks God!

Most of the time, I attend only the 1st service, my reasons are:
1. Rush to work.
2. To utilize my time in a more effective way.

However, I went for the 2nd service today, thanks God! It was fresh to me, good to me and my mind was better I would say, because I woke up late, and got enough rest.
Today's title was, "Think Big, but built deep too"
It was a reminder to us.
Think + Action.
-- Spiritually Growing
Pastor mentioned about the devotional time, prayer.....
how much do we spend with God? ... Review!

No comments: